Thursday, April 23, 2009

:: DifficultLife ::

Two tremendous news wanna share today
good or bad first ?
perhaps good thing comes before bad things
the good thing was i managed to finish my physics assignment 2 by today
phew...once again i'm free
i can continue with my gaming session
my sleeping session
my eating session
for few more days

Bad events always happen after the good one disappeared as i said
FINAL examination is coming soon
omg..i can barely gasp for air after completing one difficult task and another
but the final exam was just few weeks from now
i can say that i don't even revise one of the subjects since mid term test
what a shame..

Why does these always happen in my life ?
time really passed with a speed of light
it will walk pass you whenever u did not notice about its existence
hmm...do i need to struggle again this time ?
i hate the 临时抱佛脚 habit of mine
but 江山易改,本性难移
hard to control myself from doing it

I think good things will reappear after we gone thru those suffering events
let's do it together my friends
afterall, life is sweet
dont you think so ?

No comments:

Post a Comment