Tuesday, April 14, 2009

:: BusyVSInsecureLife ::

It's once again another busy day for me
filled with tones of assignments and homeworks
which enough to make me kill myself
i hope i can control myself from doing that before i graduated

There's a chinese orchestra organized by CLS of MMU yesterday
my friend and me stayed back until 1930 just for that event
we went back by bus at about 2230 right after the show
as usual we waited the bus for more than one hour
however i managed to reach home by 0015 this MORNING

I was in such a surprise this morning when my friend told me that he had been robbed
just because of going home late
and the dummy bus driver dropped him at the wrong place
he left no choice and had to take on a motorbike that a Malay driving it, offered to him
half way of the journey, the Malay complained that his motobike's out of fuel and went down to check
the guy also asked for my friend's handphone to call for help
when my friend's trying to help him up with his motorbike
the guy sped up his motorbike instantly so that he can own the handset without being chased
fotunately my friend can hold on the motorbike as far as he could until the motorbike really broke down this time
the Malay guy still dare to ask for money from my friend right after that
my friend quickly snatch back his handphone and threw 30 bucks to him
and RUN FOR LIFE !!

I think i should call my dad to fetch us after the orchestra instead of taking bus
if i did he'll never lose the 30 bucks
sorry buddy ~
...

No comments:

Post a Comment